My newest artifact is all about Abundance. Gratitude. And a whole lot of energy transformation. This is my thing and the driving force behind all my artworks. The intention to bring love and light and help transform the atmosphere of a space. To infuse objects with energy and life so that they raise their beholders’ vibration. This is my definition of art. A creation that has no other purpose in existence, other than to bring beauty and thus transform the vibrational atmosphere of its surroundings. One spiral at a time. One bloom at a time.
Let me tell you right from the start! I am NOT a Feng Shui expert. I am just inspired.
It all started when I first participated in MoneyLoveChallenge, held by the brilliant Kate Northrup, writer of the eye opening book Money, A Love Story: Untangle Your Financial Woes. Following her prompts I decided to make myself an artifact and I am happy to share with you the principles and properties behind this Kusudama.
Have in mind that you can apply this same structure in every space however small or big. In other words, you can use the same method to determine the individual Wealth & Prosperity corner in a specific room, office or even your desk. If you are intuitive and just know, by all means follow your gut. Or even your pendulum.
*ALIGN YOUR MAIN FRONT DOOR HERE*
Take a moment to study the map as it contains information for each area, what aspect of life it represents, its color and element, as well as the gift one should expect when its energy is well balanced and in free flow.
If you are indeed interested in applying Feng Shui principles, first thing you have to do is declutter. Yeap. Good Chi flow does not like hoarding. If your Wealth & Prosperity area looks like a snapshot of TLC’s Buried Alive series then you are in trouble. In more than one ways. Clean up & lose whatever is clogging your energetic pipes. No whining, no remorse. Clean up. You can do it!
Time For The Good Stuff Now
Next step is to introduce what Feng Shui experts call Cures or Remedies.
Here’s how this Kusudama Artifact for Wealth & Prosperity was inspired and how it works.
- Blooming flowers are often used as a metaphor for success in Feng Shui. And these never wither!
- The specific element of this area is Wood, which is nourished by the introduction of wood and earth, here in the form of paper blooms.
- Purple is the best recommended color to enhance positive energy flow in this area.
- The stamens are made with traditional Feng Shui coins (12 in total), one of the most commonly used cures that is a sign of abundance and prosperity.
- Each stamen features 12 Citrine chips. Citrine is well known in crystal work as a success and prosperity stone to the point that it is called the “Success Stone.” It is said to promote and manifest success and abundance in all areas, and in many ways. It is a solar plexus chakra stone used metaphysically to increase, magnify and clarify personal power and energy. This increased personal power can be used for the focused intent of the individual, as it brings will power as well.
- It is hanging from a red cord to add a splash of the Fire element, which feeds and energizes the artifact.
- By hanging it you are also introducing movement in the area as it will undoubtedly swing from time to time. Slight movement is a very good way to avoid stagnant energies where there should only be free flow.
- It is energized with Reiki symbols.
- Instilled through ThetaHealing® techniques with the feeling of Abundance and the intention to bring Wealth & Prosperity to its owners.
Looking forward to hearing how this artifact improves your Wealth & Prosperity. Hail Abundance!